What you will do...
- Perform research and data analysis on informational needs relating to all business segments of the company.
- Creating ad hoc reports using SAS.
- Assist with rate analysis, pricing indications and assist with providing recommendations for product and pricing changes.
- Understand and effectively utilize Heartland’s policy admin and claims systems and their underlying data structures.
- Perform price competitive analysis
- Assist senior analysts who works with FSRA to complete the regulated Auto Filings.
- A contributor to the Product and Pricing Committee.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
What you will bring...
- University degree (Actuarial Science, Mathematics/Statistics or a related
- Successful completion of 1 to 3 exams from the Casualty Actuarial Society
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience (or co-op related terms) in an actuarial/data analysis role, preferably with P&C insurance exposure or a significant educational background in a related discipline.
- Proficiency with SAS, SQL, and Excel.
- A working knowledge of Emblem would be an asset.
- A good understanding of P&C pricing and ratemaking concepts.
- Demonstrated strength in oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer…
- A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
- Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
- A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website: https://can59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/heartland/Posting/View/414
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. (Only qualified candidates please. No phone calls. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
More search results
Analyste en actuariat – intelligence d’affaires
La Capitale groupe financier
Senior Actuarial Analyst
Gore Mutual Insurance Company
Directeur des analyses quantitatives et des modèl…
Autorité des marchés financiers
VICE PRESIDENT – PRICING ACTUARY – P&C – BERMUDA …
ACTUARY, PRICING – BERMUDA – ONLY 6% TAX