Our Pricing & Actuarial team keeps growing! We are in hypergrowth mode and looking for a Senior Actuarial Analyst who loves all things data. Providing mentorship and coaching to more junior members of the team while working with an experienced team of actuaries and technical leaders, we are looking for individuals who can offer a unique point of view and deliver innovative solutions, thrive on change, and are looking to advance in their career.
Our Actuaries collaborate as a dynamic team to create and implement pricing models and other predictive analytics that support our strategy and mission to help change insurance for good.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you need to succeed?
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ pricing actuarial experience within the Property and Casualty Insurance industry is preferred
• Successful completion of at least five CAS Exams; ACAS designation preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics, Math, or any analytically oriented field of study
• Experience with machine learning and using data science techniques
• Flexible and creative approach to work with a willingness to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Accuracy, thoroughness, creativity, and strong attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
More search results
Analyste en actuariat – intelligence d’affaires
La Capitale groupe financier
Directeur des analyses quantitatives et des modèl…
Autorité des marchés financiers
Heartland Farm Mutual
VICE PRESIDENT – PRICING ACTUARY – P&C – BERMUDA …
ACTUARY, PRICING – BERMUDA – ONLY 6% TAX