Take a step forward in your professional career with Actuarial Solutions Inc.
ASI is looking to add a member to its actuarial team. Based in Ontario, ASI is one of Canada’s leading pension consulting firms serving sponsors and plan administrators of small and mid-size defined benefit pension plans. ASI takes pride in its focus on delivering the highest quality actuarial and pension administration services with outstanding customer service.
ASI is a staff and client focused firm that values the long-term benefit of stable relationships. Work-life balance and volunteering within the actuarial profession are key philosophies that allow our professionals to have a fulfilling career and contribute to low turnover within the team.
- preparation of pension valuations and reports
- preparation of accounting disclosures for pension and OPEB plans
- preparation of consulting reports on pension plan design
- providing actuarial support to the pension administration team
Optional Accountabilities, depending on the skills and desires of the candidate:
- training actuarial staff
- consulting to clients
- internal roles such as researching changes to legislation and actuarial standards
- marketing, proposal writing, and business development
- new-FCIA or near-FCIA
- experience in the valuation of registered and non-registered pension plans
- experience with OPEB plans an asset
- fluency in French an asset but not required
ASI has offices in Oakville and Windsor, Ontario. Depending on a candidate’s experience, ASI is open to a fully remote work arrangement from any location within Canada and we welcome candidates from outside Ontario as we expand our geographic reach.
More search results
Senior Actuarial Specialist, P&C Products and Sol…
Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)
Expert Actuarial Advisor
Opportunité de contrat actuariel (ICA) : Élaborat…
Institut canadien des actuaires
CIA contract actuary opportunity: ACIA education …
Canadian Institute of Actuaries
Pacific Blue Cross